Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hmmm...

I feel weird! I don't know if I just have a headache or what but my vision is kind of blurry and I kind of lose my sense of self in space. This happens ever so often and I always wonder what's up. I don't know, its just weird.

Anyways.

I have one more fashion show thingy to get through before I am done modeling FOREVER! Never again. And no, I will not post ANY pictures. 

I'll leave you with a quote from an amazing woman:

If we do anything to further the kingdom of God, we may expect to find what Christ found on that road - abuse, indifference, injustice, misunderstanding, trouble of some kind. Take it. Why not? To that you were called. In Latin America someone who feels sorry for himself is said to look like a donkey in a downpour. If we think of the glorious fact that we are on the same path with Jesus, we might see a rainbow. 

Elisabeth Elliot 


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love that quote. Thank you.