Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thing that I like!

Well first of all, here is my new Kitchen Aid mixer in the kitchen where it belongs! It did just swimmingly for whipping up frosting for a cake to bring to work (pictured below). I had left over fondant from making my sister's cake and so I made this little Lemon Buttercream cake to take to work. Everyone loved it!




This is before I brushed all the powdered sugar off of it, it turned out quite cute for something I just whipped up in my free time before work.



These are some pictures that I think turned out absolutely gorgeous. My sister is a beautiful pregnant woman!

The colour turned out wonderful too.


I always tell that little girl to get out here because I want to meet her, so far she hasn't listened which is probably for the better! But its true, I want to meet her now!

1 comment:

- Sarah :-) said...

Aww... how fun! Being an aunt will be a blast. Can't wait to be one myself!!


And I LOOOOVE the cake!