Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jesus.

Is awesome.
Why do I trouble when my Lord has given me salvation? He has given me grace, He has given me love. I clothes on my back, a roof over my head, food in my kitchen. My blessings are so abundant, so amazingly abundant. I have people who love me, whom I love in turn. I am overwhelmed when I look at my blessings. And it is all from Him.
This is what He gave me last night, as I was going to sleep. It is not amazing, nothing ground breaking to you maybe...but to me it was as a wind whispering to my soul to let go...and let God be God and in the stillness, He showed me some of His goodness:

Even in these times, when I feel I cannot see;
You take me by the hand, You lead and comfort me.
Jesus I am but dust, yet teach me to be strong;
That with my every breath, I might honor You my whole life long.

Simple...childlike even.
Thanks you God for speaking in words I can understand!




No comments: