Monday, March 21, 2011

Making things.




We have been working on things to sell on our Etsy Store. My focus is on homemade items like baby slings, necklaces, and kids stuff. Michael is working on handmade wood items like pepper mills, cutting boards, pipes, and yesterday we designed our first dollhouse. It is going very well!


Here are some pictures of me with baby girl in her sling.






I am also making these nice flannel burp rags, someone gave me some store bought ones and I LOVE them. Perfect size to throw over the shoulder or in a diaper bag and they are super cute. Plus, I found this wonderful flannel for only $2.50 a yard!





5 comments:

KaiCeder said...

Very cool. Did you figure out the serger?

E. Chikeles said...

Love it!

Does the second baby get gifts... ?? :P

Melody said...

You know it! I will make her some cute stuff. But then you have to name her after me.
:)

Melody said...

You know it! I will make her some cute stuff. But then you have to name her after me.
:)

KaiCeder said...

If you have a pipe with a little bit longer stem I would want to buy that for your dad. The pipe he has he told me awhile back that the stem is too short.